CSGO Commend Bot patched! Wait update. Check this page for more information – https://github.com/BeepIsla/csgo-commend-bot/issues/593
CommendBot developer has released an update (Feb, 27). Now you can use the Commend Bot and receive commends in the casual modes (Casual, Deathmatch, Arms Race etc), or on community servers. You can’t use this bot on competitive mode or wingman.
Download Node.JS: https://nodejs.org/
Download CommendBot: https://github.com/BeepIsla/csgo-commend-bot (Opensource Github)
Steam Web API Key: https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
Set Up Commend Bot: https://youtu.be/zYOBtZQ9CFI
1. Download csgo commendbot
2. Download and Install Node.js
3. Unpack zip archive
4. Open Command Prompt, enter: “cd C:…..csgo-commend-bot” or open PowerShell (SHIFT + Right Click)
5. Enter “npm install” or “npm i”
6. Rename “config.json.example” to “config.json”
7. Create txt with empty accounts, add it to script. To do this enter “node databaseManager.js”
8. Configure script (config.json), go to any community server or casual mode.
9. Run script: enter in Command Prompt “node index.js”
Thank you for watching. I hope our videos are useful and interesting for you. Subscribe please to the channel – don’t miss interesting videos. Turn on notification by clicking the bell!
Steam Trade – https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=300990331&token=CBuCNHIN
Streamlabs – https://bit.ly/2FgdNRj
DonationAlerts – https://bit.ly/3fO2JYp