Heart blocks illustrated clearly with Dr. Seheult. See the other videos in this ECG Interpretation series at: https://www.medcram.com/courses/ekg-ecg-interpretation-explained-clearly
This video includes 1st degree heart blocks, 2nd degree heart blocks (Mobitz type 1 or wenckebach, mobitz type 2), 3rd degree heart blocks (complete heart block), hemiblocks, bundle branch blocks, 2:1 heart block, and more. Also, learn the pathophysiology of heart blocks as they relate to the SA node, AV node, ventricles, and atrium.
See the complete ECG Interpretation course. Confidently interpret EKGs and EKG rhythms in a systematic way, including:
– The physiology of the heart
– EKG leads and vectors
– Leads and EKG paper
– The ECG tracing
– EKG waves, complexes, and intervals (p waves, QRS complexes, PR interval etc.)
– Axis on EKG and precordial leads
– The autonomic nervous system and the heart
– Heart rate and automaticity on the ECG
– The R to R interval
– Rhythm, arrhythmias, and escape rhythms,
– Premature beats and pauses on EKG
– Bigeminy, trigeminy, and tachyarrhythmias
– V-tach and torsades de points
– Atrial and ventricular flutter
– Atrial fibrillation and ventricular fibrillation on ECG
– Heart blocks and escape rhythms (1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree heart block)
– Bundle branch blocks, hemiblocks, and fascicular blocks
– Hypertrophy (LVH) and atrial enlargement
– COPD, PE, Hyperkalemia, Digoxin and the EKG
– How to systematically read an EKG (and what a normal ECG looks like)
– Many practice EKG (that Dr. Seheult interprets step by step)
– EKG quizzes follow each video.
This video is part of the “MedCram Remastered” series: A video we’ve re-edited & sped up to make learning even more efficient.
Get CLARITY from over 100 concise and high yield videos athttps://www.MedCram.com
Most of our medical lectures and quizzes are not on YouTube.
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Co-Founder of MedCram.com
Clinical and Exam Preparation Instructor
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
MedCram = More understanding in less time
Medical education topics explained clearly including: Respiratory lectures such as Asthma and COPD. Renal lectures on Acute Renal Failure, Urinalysis, and The Adrenal Gland. Internal medicine videos on Oxygen Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve / Oxyhemoglobin Curve and Medical Acid Base. A growing library on critical care topics such as Shock, Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA), aortic stenosis, and Mechanical Ventilation. Cardiology videos on Hypertension, ECG / EKG Interpretation, and heart failure. VQ Mismatch and Hyponatremia lectures have been popular among medical students and physicians. The Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs) videos and Ventilator-associated pneumonia lectures have been particularly popular with RTs. NPs and PAs have provided great feedback on Pneumonia Treatment and Liver Function Tests among many others. Mechanical ventilation for nursing and the emergency & critical care RN course is available at MedCram.com. Dr. Jacquet teaches our EFAST exam tutorial, lung sonography & bedside ultrasound courses. Many nursing students have found the Asthma and shock lectures very helpful. We’re starting a new course series on clinical ultrasound & ultrasound medical imaging in addition to other radiology lectures.
Recommended Audience – Medical professionals and medical students including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, respiratory therapists, EMT and paramedics, and many others. Review and test prep for USMLE, MCAT, PANCE, NCLEX, NAPLEX, NBDE, RN, RT, MD, DO, PA, NP school and board examinations.
More from MedCram medical lectures:
Subscribe to the official MedCram.com YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=medcramvideos
Produced by Kyle Allred PA-C
#MedCram #ECG #HeartBlocks
Please note: MedCram medical videos, medical lectures, medical illustrations, and medical animations are for medical education and exam preparation purposes, and not intended to replace recommendations by your doctor or health care provider.